Graduate Commercial Analyst
Our Client are a GBP65m + turnover business based in WARWICK who are a market leading company in their sector. Employing over 400 people the role is based in the Companys Head Office reporting to a Senior Manager within the Finance matrix. The Company has a proven strategy in recruiting Graduate educated candidates who have the opportunity to move around the business to expand their experience and to study CIMA with a generous study support package.
The role is titled 'Commercial Analyst' and briefly the role has the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for product into centralised product costings and costing revisions
- Maintain Master data within the costing models
- Complete all new product set ups in costing models
- Prepare commercial promotional analysis as and when required
- Complete scenario work for procurement/finance as and when required
- Review standard cost accuracy, work with Operations and Procurement to review and update
- Assist the Finance/Sales/Operations with cost analysis as and when required
- Assist with Investigations on Cash purchases spend - reporting
- Assist with monthly analysis of supplier reporting
- Assist with Supplier review and impact analysis.
- Assist with supplier tender analysis
Ideally to be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- High level of Excel skill pre - requisite
- Numerate with a passion for accuracy whilst working to tight timescales
- Meticulous and self-organised with an ability to prioritise
- Reliable and with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent relationship builder with an ability to work in cross departmental teams; and stakeholders .
There is a standard working week of 37.5 hours and a salary range of GBP20000 to GBP25000 (depending on experience along with a study support package (CIMA)