Deputy Children's Home Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to work within an established children's residential home located in Coventry.
The appointed Deputy Manager will be rewarded with; a competitive basic salary, contributory company pension scheme, fully comprehensive training and induction programme, overtime and sleep in payments, free parking and much more.
This home supports young males aged 11 - 17 years old and a recent OFSTED inspection has given the home an overall 'GOOD' rating.
Only candidates who have experience of working within a children's residential home at a similar (or at least Team Leader level) will be considered.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the general daily running of the service
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
- Supervise a team of RCW's, seniors and Team Leaders
- Take part in the 'on call', where required
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
Regular shift work including sleep ins and evenings/weekends will be required so please consider this before applying.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum, with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (if not already held)
- Background of working within a children's residential home within a similar supervisory role
- Attention to detail and naturally organised
- Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
This home is within a commutable distance from locations such as; Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull, Atherstone, Tamworth, Leicester, Daventry, Leicester and Birmingham.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.