Driving Plus have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Administrator, to join our Automotive Division, On-Site at the premises of a leading vehicle manufacturer's site in Fradley Park, near Lichfield.
The successful applicant will join a team that is at the heart of our clients operation within the automotive plant. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders and deliver operational excellence. You will be working closely with the Inventory Manager to ensure that all transport related administration is completed as per the requirements of the site.
The main responsibilities are to check-in and check-out registration of new staff, reporting their absence, handling, storage and provision of logistic services. This is a demanding role and you will be working alongside our client within a busy transport office.
You will be required to work on the following shift basis: Mon 13:30 - 23:00; Tue 13:30 - 23:00; Wed 14:00 - 22:30; Thu 14:00 - 21:30; Friday 14:00 - 21:30. This is a brand new operation working on a new multi-purpose site.
Main accountabilities to include but not be limited to:
- Ensure all Accident & Near miss reports are up to date
- Deal with new starters and keep track of probationary periods
- Update and keep track of KPI's
- Produce reports based off KPI's and other data
- Other Administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skill base:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident using word, excel, PowerPoint
- Confident using Outlook
- The ability to multi-task, with strong analytical skills
Full training will be provided.
What we offer;
This is a temp to perm role with a salary of GBP19,600 per annum.
Interviews will be held immediately.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.