Job Title: Pensions Analyst/Paraplanner
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000
My client is a well-established IFA firm that specialise in personal financial planning. They boast a huge range of options for all individuals and offer thousands of different products to provide a genuine whole of market offering in order to give the client the best choice possible.
They have advisors all over England and Wales to make sure that they provide a high quality tailored service to their clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a technical minded professional to join the back-office team in a role supporting an experienced pensions transfer specialist in an analytical role.
You will be asked to provide high-quality analysis of pensions reports and provide tailored recommendation reports to the IFA to present to their clients.
Duties will include:
- Detailed and accurate analysis of existing personal pension contracts.
- Liaise with product providers, consider and evaluate information and query where necessary
- Check outputs and produce Pension Switch reports and recommendation to send to the IFA.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or willingness to study towards this qualification
- Existing experience in a IFA role would be advantageous
- Existing experience as a paraplanner would be disreable
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy with highly developed knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (especially Excel). Plus, ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software, interpreting results
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, Chartered Paraplanner, para-planner, financial planning technician, IFA support, private client paraplanner