Finance Systems Accountant
We are now recruiting for a Finance Systems Accountant to join our Finance Team. This role will suit someone with an IT and Finance background.
This role will support the Head of Financial Systems & Projects with all projects involving system changes or new implementations. You will manage the Data Control Team responsible for the promotional maintenance for all Holland & Barrett entities and you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the AS400 Oracle base data.
You may also be required to support the Head of Financial Systems & Projects with any one off/ confidential projects as required by the Director of Finance or the Board.
- Ensuring that all systems in the Finance Department are used to their full potential. Upgrades to existing software are fully tested prior to the upgrade being made live.
- Understand the current problems/issues in processes and work in a proactive method to establish improvements.
- Work alongside the Head of Financial Systems & Projects to look at ways to improve processes in the department and make recommendations accordingly.
- Review current financial systems and work out the best way to improve these through the design of new systems.
- Ensuring systems processes and procedures are fully documented.
- To act as a Super User and provide guidance and training to Finance Associates.
- Attend any project meetings when required by the Head of Financial Systems & Projects.
- Monthly report to Director of Finance.
- Managing the team responsible for
- Loading Promotions, stock allocations, creation of bounce back offers
- Maintaining the integrity of the AS400 / Oracle base data through processing of price changes, new lines and Supplier details
- Responding to store queries on product scanning issues
- CIMA or ACA Qualified preferable
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Needs to be a confident and knowledgeable person in all systems matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A good understanding of Finance systems, processes and procedures
- Must be approachable and a good communicator
- Microsoft Office, Excel advanced, Word
- Excellent IT skills
- Problem Solver
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???