Business Development Manager
My client is one of the world's leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and in more than 170 countries worldwide. They invest heavily in research and development and are consistently at the forefront of technology with communication solutions to serve the needs of its customers.
Due to continued growth and success they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in the Worcestershire region.
- To develop your own leads through prospecting. You will also be taking leads from the presales team and will be expected to nurture these
- In addition to developing a pipeline of new business you will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts ensuring a high level of repeat business
- Delivering sales across the West Midlands
- Must be confident and comfortable presenting, selling and closing to senior management (CEOs, MDs, FDs etc)
- Hitting agreed sales targets and working on your own initiative and to deadlines
- Providing first class customer-focused approach with a consultative sales manner
- Attending conferences and networking events as and when required to support the needs of the business
- Must have experience working within the IT or Telecommunications sector in a sales capacity
- Minimum of 2 years field based experience
- A confident, resilient nature with strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to build rapport quickly
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- A proven track record of hitting and surpassing revenue targets
- Highly motivated and target driven to achieve sales targets
- A full UK driving licence
For the right candidate my client are offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary up to GBP35,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure, realistic first year OTE of GBP70,000
- Standard office core working hours
- Genuine career progression
- Plus loads of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of technology professionals at an exciting time. To be considered send your CV to me as soon as possible as my client are shortlisting for interviews now.