Lead Electronic Design Engineer - Transportation Industry
Lead Electronic Design Engineer - Worcestershire - Permanent - GBP75K + Neg
You must have experience in one of the following industries: Rail, Automotive or Aerospace.
My client will consider people who are willing to relocate to Worcestershire.
Lead Engineer experience must include:
- Extensive board level electronics design of analogue and digital circuits
- Familiarity of embedded microprocessor designs
- Electronic CAD schematic and PCB layout design
- Designing for and debugging of approval issues
- Exposure to embedded software development
- Leading technical electronics design reviews
- Design verification testing and debugging of electronic circuits
- Dealing with the full product life cycle, including taking products into mass production.
- Involvement in all technical engineering issues in Research and Development at a hands on practical level.
- To be the key interface with other departments on technical issues.
- Reviewing the designs of other engineers, identifying and resolving technical issues at formal gateways.
- Hands on electronics engineering design and development, including schematics, PCB layout and design verification.
- Leading ad hoc technical brainstorming to assist in the resolution of problem / aiding design.
- Providing technical engineering input into product roadmaps and specifications, where required.
- Mentoring and developing junior engineers in technical skills.
- Implementing product reliability improvements and cost reductions through a dialogue with quality and production.
- Assisting with the resolution of quality issues and field failures.
- Supporting recruitment activities with technical expertise.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.