Customer Support Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor to join our client, a large global organisation, and their well-established customer support team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking company who offer excellent career progression and personal development within their team. We are therefore looking for Customer Support Advisors who are customer focused and can give the highest standard of care and customer support to their new and existing customer base.
As part of the customer support team, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with and resolving all customer queries via telephone and email
- Identifying the need to escalate more complex queries to the relevant teams or departments, liaising with internal teams where required
- Developing product knowledge, as queries are likely to be technical in nature, to identify whether the issue can be resolved or whether it requires escalation
- Working within SLA's - Ticket Resolution Times, Call Handling Times
- Updating and Managing the CRM tool for all customer issues
- Attend, contribute and present at team meetings and other internal events
- Previous experience within customer service / technical support gained within a call-centre is highly desirable
- A team player attitude
- The ability to take ownership of all customer support enquiries
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- A background in technical support would be advantageous
- Experience of dealing with and resolving customer issues
- Knowledge of SAP/CRM systems would be highly desirable
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Technical Support.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.