A manufacturing organisation based in Coventry is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join their team.
Working within an SME owner-managed business, this role will require someone with a similar background who enjoys both the month end process and involving themselves in the more commercial elements of accounting.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts
- KPI and sales reporting
- Work closely with the MD to produce management information and analysis
- Oversee and provide positive influence on margins and overheads, including negotiation with suppliers
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Ad hoc project accounting
Previous experience of working within manufacturing would be an advantage. The successful candidate must have experience of completing a full set of management accounts and possess strong analytical skills.