Technical Specialist Windows/Exchange/Active Directory
Technical Specialist (Windows/Exchange/Active Directory)
Salary: GBP31k - 42k
Are you a Technical specialist across a number of areas? Are you looking for that next move to a growing company that is making waves in its sector? In this position you will have a strong level of technical knowledge and manage complex production incidents whilst working with other technical teams to find the right resolution. You will continually look to improve process within the BAU environment alongside providing mentorship to both peers and juniors within them team.
- Windows Server (2003-2016).
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-onwards).
- Group policy, DNS, DHCP
- Active Directory
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP(s), SMTP, SSH, Telnet, TLS/SSL, TCP, UDP, SNMP
- Experience with Windows based applications.
- HP Server / Blade / Cluster Technology
- Certificate Services
- PowerShell experience, with good scripting skills
- Citrix XenApp.
- SQL Server Database (2005, 2008, 2012) installation & management.
- SCCM (2007, 2012)
- SharePoint (2007, 2013)
- Exposure VMware Esxi and VCentre.
- Exposure to SAN technology preferably NetApp or IBM SVC
- Amazon AWS and S3 experience
- Experience with Backup software
Other essential information:
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for out-of-hours support, on a rota basis.