Reasons you might be interested in this Indirect Buyer role:
- It's with a global business with opportunity for future upwards progression and international travel (the international travel isn't essential though, you can remain UK based).
- It's looking after a diverse range of indirect spend including MRO, Utilities, FM, Cleaning, Catering, IT, Workwear
- It'll be working with a diverse stakeholder set across a global business
- You'll get autonomy of your category areas including developing category strategies
- You'll be negotiating and setting global deals for the business
- You're CIPS qualified and want to put your learnings in to practice
- A hands-off manager who will trust you to own your categories.
If the above sounds interesting, we'd be keen to hear from you. If you don't have an up to date CV, you can contact Joel Stevenson at Distinct Recruitment for a chat. Alternatively you can pop in an application and we'll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.