Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant required for a very well established SME, part of a larger group of retail companies based in Walsall. My client is a successful brand and reputable name, looking for someone Part-Qualified with an ambitious and progressive nature to work up through the company as they continue to grow.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end processes, including P&L review
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculating and posting journals, including accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Running various reports and analyses on a monthly basis
- Supporting the FC directly with budgeting and forecasting processes
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, study support and a chance to progress within the company.
You will be ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified and keen to finish your studies and progress through the business. Strong Excel skills are essential, as well as the ability to communicate with finance people at all levels, as this is a hands on role that will see you interacting with senior finance staff.