Older Person's/Hospital Discharge Social Worker - Llandrindod
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in working with Older People and working with Hospital Discharge? Do you enjoy helping with ongoing needs through home visits and making referrals? We have a new exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team based in Llandrindod in Powys and it will be paying between GBP23-30 per hour.
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role
- Conducting assessments and reviews of the cases given within the team
- Working with older people 65 years and above
- Carrying out reviews and care plans on service users
- Helping them transition in to moving out of a hospital setting and into residential care.
You will need to
- have a Social Work degree
- be registered on the Social Care Wales
- be able to drive
- have a full enhanced DBS
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.