Complex Needs Learning Support Assistants Needed for Warwickshire Scho
Are you looking for a challenging yet highly rewarding support position in a complex needs school? If the answer is yes, then please read on???
I have some highly rewarding roles to fill, in a state of the art complex needs school. The school have appointed Zest Education to appoint resilient and caring individuals who have experience of working with children that have complex needs such as severe or profound learning disabilities, physical disabilities, additional sensory impairment, healthcare needs and autistic spectrum disorders, to join the team on an ongoing basis. I am looking for skilled support members of staff who have experience of either working in a Complex Needs School or other relevant sectors such as Residential or Health and Social Care, for the right candidates the school are offering a temporary to permanent contracts and with real scope for progression and the opportunity to work in state of the art facilities!
As a SEND support assistant at Zest Education, you will be responsible for managing the social, emotional, and mental well-being of the young people you will be working with which will give them the platform to achieve the best academic results they can. You will also act as a role model to pupils and strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
Zest Education are a Birmingham based boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 month's experience of working with children with multiple needs.
- Be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress.
- Be committed to the school's ethos.
- Have the resilience and tenacity to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant experience to the role
- Have previous experience in a SEND school, residential setting, or care work with young people
- Have a can-do attitude that will inspire and engage young people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
For more details, please contact Nathan.
Zest Education have many roles to fill therefore, if this role isn't for you, we will do everything within our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you soon.