Bid Coordinator / Tender writer
Are you looking for fast career progression within a well established FM company? Do you have previous Bid writing/tender process experience?
Our client is looking for an experienced Bid Writer/Coordiantor who is looking to progress their career. Based in Redditch, this is a full time permanent position.
Salary GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 dependant on experience, plus commision.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing possible business opportunities through specific websites
- Preperation and proof reading of PQQs and tenders for both Private and Public sectors with both new and retained clients.
- Ensuring all data within PQQs and tenders are correct and up to date with current company policies and legal requirements.
- Maintenance and upkeep of data library with required documentation needed to support PQQs and tender process.
- Contacting potential clients to arrange site visits prior to tender and following up PQQ outcomes.
- Working to strict deadlines
- Liaising with internal departments such as Legal, Finance and HR and communicating with Management at all levels.
- Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions
- Checking the rules the bid must follow
- Presenting technical information in easy-to-understand ways
- Designing, writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Submitting bids
- Involvement with Sales Support and Marketing departments
Do you have:
- Excellent research, writing and checking skills, with close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Good time-management and organisation skills
- Previous Bid writing/Bid Co Ordinator experience