Stores and Project Co-ordinator
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Stores and Project Co-ordinator to join the team in Warwick. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to GBP28,000 per annum.
Our client is a growing business based in Warwick, with more than 25 years' experience in providing a full range of aluminium glazing solutions to both the public and private sectors. Having recently expanded and moved to new premises a dedicated Stores Manager is now required.
What are the responsibilities of the Stores and Project Co-ordinator?
- Overseeing the receipt and storage of incoming items to the stores, check for quality and damage.
- Responsible for supplying products and materials to the factory
- Responsible for supplying products and materials to fitting teams
- Responsible for supplying products and materials to Supply only clients
- Assisting with project co-ordination which is determined by on-site dates for projects whilst having regard to capacity planning within the factory.
- Co-ordinate despatch of finished products.
- Monitoring space and tracking stock levels, order product lines as required.
- Setting aside storage areas for new stock
- Maintaining stock control and carry out stock checks
- Maintaining storage and retrieval of stock for projects
- Carrying out checks and managing maintenance of company vehicles
- Ensuring products are stocked correctly and safely
What skills do I need to have to become a Stores and Project Co-ordinator?
You will have a background in stores and an understanding of inventory systems and stock order processes. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident using IT systems and MS Office. You must be methodical and organised with good attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
As Stores and Project Co-ordinator you must be able to work on your own initiative and manage your own time whilst being a team player, who takes time to understand the business and build relationships with colleagues. You will have the ability to learn and develop your technical knowledge, be analytical and come up with ideas for improvement in processes.
A Full UK Driving Licence is essential and you must already have a fork lift truck licence.
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as a Stores and Project Co-ordinator.