Sellick Partnership are working with a renowned organisation based in Staffordshire who are currently seeking an Electrician to join their team on a permanent basis
Hours :40 hours
Salary: Up to GBP30,000
The main purpose as an Electrician will be to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring in domestic properties
Duties will include:
- Installing electrical systems to the 17th edition wiring regulations, including the installation of heating and cooling systems
- Carrying out electrical repairs and replacements
- Providing excellent customer service and answering any customer questions
- Participating in an out of hours service where applicable
- Carrying out inspections of properties
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records
The successful candidate will hold a current ECS grading card (minimumum approved electrician), or possess the relevant qualifications to obtain one. You will also hold a current UK driving license.
A van and tools will be proivided.
Please apply now for immediate start