Commercial Legal Advisor
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Legal Advisor has arisen within our Finance team, this role has been created with the principle goal of developing the vision and the legal support within Lyreco UK & Ireland and in conjunction with the Group Legal Department in France. Looking to offer a salary up to GBP30,000k + corporate benefits package.
You will be working within files of corporate law of the UK & Irish legal entities of Lyreco, and on the drafting and/or reviewing of various contracts, whilst offering support and advice to the operational and functional divisions of Lyreco UK & Ireland and you will locally deploy the processes implemented at group level.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Drafting and validation of general assemblies and Board of Director meetings.
- Collaboration with the Group Legal Department in the creation, centralisation and monitoring of general assemblies and management team meetings.
- Participation to the drafting and periodic review of templates of framework agreements, commercial contracts, service agreements and similar.
- Collaboration in drafting / revision of inter-company contracts.
- Establish reports on legal activities in Lyreco UK & Ireland
- Legal advice to various operational and functional divisions
- Follow-up/Legal focus regarding the organization and areas of activity and participation in training activities
- Relations with external legal adviser's/solicitor firms
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Have a University degree in Business Law (or equivalent)
- Of ideally passed your Legal Practice Course and qualified as a Solicitor.
- Be experienced in the field of commercial law having working within a commercial environment in a similar role
- Have the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Work effectively with excellent organizational skills
- Be analytical and focused on delivering a high standard
- Have very good communication and a strong team spirit
- Assess information and communicates effectively
- Work autonomously when needed but have a collaborative approach when required