Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Fleet Administrator - VW Telford - GBP15,600 (40hpw)
The Fleet Administrator will work as part of the Fleet Team to organise and manage the fleet vehicles, along with maintaining key internal targets.
* Coordinate drivers, vehicles and movements
* Update vehicle locations and statuses
* Monitor Fuel usage and fuel cards
* Liaise with various internal departments and management teams
* Book transport movements with external suppliers
* Accepting new vehicles onto the fleet including the completion of quality control of all new vehicles
* Ensuring full vehicle checks are completed and all relevant paperwork is completed
* You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sale
* Deal effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
* Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover
* Assisting fleet team in processing a vehicle through the whole sales process
* Liaising with the brand regarding vehicle specification and ordering stock
* Ensuring that all Government procedures with regards to vehicle taxing are adhered to
* Collecting and delivering customer vehicles on time when required
* Promoting the aftersales and sales department to create additional sales opportunities.
* Determine with service advisor & service manager which customer vehicles require collection
* Greet customer upon meeting for collection of vehicle
* Check vehicle with customer and complete a damage report
* Ensure customer approves and signs repair order
* Ensure customer payment method is agreed and capture
What We Are Looking For...
?? The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
?? Strong interpersonal skills
?? Previous administration experience
?? Good team working skills
?? The ability to motivate others
?? Attention to detail and a logical, problem-solving mindset
?? Previous experience in a logistics, planning or fleet position
?? A full clean driving licence
The successful candidate must be able to ensure that the fleet is maintained to an exceptional and consistent standard, managing the preparation of vehicles and signing off all safety elements. They must be smart and friendly and able to deliver superb face to face customer service.
Fleet Administrators will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years, Company pension scheme,
Life assurance, Childcare voucher scheme, Discount gym membership, Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme