Trainee Hire Controller
Hire Controller - Ludlow - GBP17k - GBP19k
We are currently seeking a Hire Controller on behalf of our client who is the leading construction plant hire company in the UK. The main aspect of the role is dealing with customer enquiries and providing a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms for CHP and taking off hire notifications.
- On receipt of damage/missing report from workshop notify customers by telephone and post confirmation damage letter. Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing.
- Discuss invoice disputes with customers and negotiate settlement in consultation with the Depot Manager.
- Arrange hire of Plant and Equipment to customer specification and meeting customer needs.
- Co-ordinate the transport fleet to arrange for the delivery and collection of our own and other plant and equipment.
- Ensure effective communication between workshop, hire desk and sales team.
- Maintain regular customer contact to check if they have any new requirements.
- Communicate with other depots re plant availability, plant transfers, and customer's future hire requirements.
- Complete and record regular Telesales calls
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good geographic knowledge
- Able to work as part of a team
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to
Keywords: Call Controller, Service Controller, Diary Management, Administration, customer service