Maintenance / Facility Person Part Time
Maintenance / Facility Person (Part Time)
2 - 3 days per week
Experienced Maintenance / Facilities Person wanted to work a part time, temp 2 perm role within a family run manufacturing company in Rugby. This role is ideal for someone who has a trade behind them such as carpentry/plumbing
The job will involve :
- Working 2 - 3 days per week depending on what needs doing.
- General building maintenance tasks such as painting, putting up shelves and moving furniture around.
- Keeping the outside grounds clean and tidy.
- Any other general maintenance tasks.
The ideal candidate must have :
- Some experience/qualifications within a trade such as carpentry, plumbing etc.
- Physically fit and able to perform a manual role.
- Reliable and able to commit to 2- 3 days per week (approx 24 hours per weeks).
- Fully numerate & literate.
- Local to Rugby and flexible.
In return you will receive :
- Competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- Free onsite parking.
- No micromanagement.
- Lots of support within a friendly, family run business.
Who to apply :
if you have the skills needed, are local to Rugby and can commit to a part time role then please apply now - all you need to do is reply to this advert with an updated version of your CV (including valid telephone number).
Due to the volume of application - we strongly suggest you ensure your CV shows all the skills/experience you feel make you ideally suited for this role.