Digital Account Manager
Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require a Digital Account Manager to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a like-minded individual to join the team at as a Digital Account Manager and make a real difference working across a number of clients within the web team.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will need a solid understanding of the website and overall product offering. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Customer service and account management
- Provide excellent verbal and written communication internally and externally with customers
- Working within the Web team you'll work alongside in-house teams that cover SEM, Customer Service and Technical teams
- The ability to understanding of all digital services and capabilities that may affect your account. These include;
o Design and tech capabilities of the web offering
o SEO Packages and foundation knowledge of benefits to the customer
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to guide customers through their domain transfer and inform them of any processes
- Diary management and scheduling of web consultations with customers
- Managing studio inboxes and communicating with the web team
- Managing regular communications with customers to help manage expectations for delivery and web changes
- Update studio management software daily with status changes; Workflow Max and Trello.
- Manage and escalate issues accordingly.
- Launch websites with the in-house web systems
*Please note: Training will be provided for any business systems and product offerings
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Experience as an Account Manager, ideally in a Digital Agency environment, alternatively 1-2 years' experience within a Customer Care position
- Ability to manage multiple key accounts at any one time
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent package on offer.