Production Operative / FLT Drivers
We are looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives / FLT Drivers to work through our agency on various shift patterns for our client in Hatton, Derbyshire .
The positions currently cover the following working patterns:-
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
- 12 hours, three shifts on three shifts off, alternating days/nights.
- Monday to Friday 3 shift pattern (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am with a 6 min handover
- Flexibility will be required as you may be required to rotate around different shifts in order to develop knowledge and expertise, though regular shifts are available once fully competent.
Reporting to the Shift Manager
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of production lines, reducing lost production time by keeping repairs and breakdowns to an absolute minimum.
- You will need to be competent in problem solving skills in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- The successful applicants will be able to monitor and operate equipment, identifying and responding to faults as they occur.
- You will have a logical approach to your duties and be process/mechanically minded.
- You will need a hands-on and practical approach to your work, along with a great can-do attitude.
- It is essential that you have the ability to work as part of/or to lead a team - delivering compliance in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
Current pay rates start from GBP8.25 per hour
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.