Quality Technician (Days Shift):
Following continued growth & further investment, we are working with a globally recognised manufacturer, to recruit an experienced Quality Technician to join their team.
Operating out of a purpose built, recently refurbished site, we are seeking ambitious individuals who want to develop their skills and progress within the company.
Commencing as Quality Technician, you will be developed and trained into a Quality Engineer
- Free Parking
- Uniform Provided
- Health care
- The opportunity to progress to Quality Engineer
Purpose of Role:
As Quality Technician, you will be responsible for all inspection throughout Manufacturing and support Goods-In Inspection where required.
As Quality Technician, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Quality inspection of components
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Assisting in developing inspection practices and documentation
- Providing timely feedback to Supervisor / Manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
- Ensuring all work & time is recorded appropriately
- Overtime take on board further training and development to allow transition to Quality Engineer
- Observing and ensuring that all Environmental Health & Safety, Company Policies and general housekeeping rules are observed and maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 year's experience as a Quality Technician in a fabrication/metalworking/heavy engineering or similar environment
- Experienced in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience utilising manual inspection tools, for example, Verniers, Calipers, Gauges, Micro-Meters
- Knowledge of Inspection Standards
- Experience in an Assembly environment
For more information please email your CV to:
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.