Legal Audio Secretary - Conveyancing
We are seeking an experienced conveyancing secretary with a sound understanding of CQS to work for an established and well respected firm of solicitors in Coventry.
In this varied and interesting role, you will be involved in the conveyancing process from start to finish. It is important, therefore, that you have previous experience of conveyancing from file opening to file closing. You will be expected to have an awareness of mortgage fraud and cyber crime, anti-money laundering and an appreciation of the risks facing conveyancing firms.
Previous experience of working with Lexcel, CQS or other quality standards will be a distinct advantage.
Candidates must have a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. You will also need to have typing speeds of min 60wpm and good audio skills.
The role reports in to the Head of Conveyancing, however this role will involve supporting a busy Fee Earner in the Conveyancing Department on a one to one basis.
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing
- Providing administrative support to Fee Earners in case preparation
- Opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparation of mail and disclosures for despatch
- To liaise with clients in person and over the telephone
- Preparation of detailed documentation and maintenance of files
- arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary
The company offer a range of benefits including a contributory company pension scheme, holiday entitlement rising to 25 days, free parking on site, 3 x death in service and discounted conveyancing services.
*** Please note, applications will only be considered from candidates who have their own transport and hold a full UK driving licence ***
For further information, or to apply, please contact Tracey at Options Resourcing.