An exciting new opportunity has opened up within the busy and lively finance department in a household, industry leading company we're currently working with. This company is FTSE listed and a force to be reckoned with in regards to providing some of the best opportunities for up and coming, ambitious finance people.
This role will largely consist of working towards one common aim of allocating & reconciling all of the Society cash. The right candidate will be required to respond to customer/supplier requests, take care of cash allocation, and control transactions into and out of various bank accounts and also other duties.
This is a company that has a reputation for allowing the keenest and eager candidates to come along benefit from their amazing training programme allowing them to progress up the ranks.
What is required:
- This household name is looking for a progressive, ambitious top class graduate or a partly qualified AAT individual with some accounts experience
- This role will call upon your analytical and problem solving skills. It require you to be energetic, resilient and as well as confident communication skill
- Previous experience working within accounts
What will you receive in return:
- Amazing company progression aspects within a company that operates across 15 countries & sales in excess of £1billion
- Amazing range of benefits including Society Membership, colleague discount on purchases, pension and health scheme
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the most established and knowledgeable in the industry receiving top class training and study support
This is not an opportunity to be missed if you see yourself as an up and coming accounts person, looking to take the next step to progress your accounts career. Stop hesitating and apply now!