Registered Nurse - RGN
Our Shrewsbury branch is seeking registered nurses with experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the local area.
Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.The Nursing Role
As a nurse, you will work closely with your team to identify patient care requirements by establishing a compassionate environment.
You will promote your patient’s independence by being actively involved in their care planning journey by setting realistic goals, helping them understand their condition and administer medication in line with up to date protocols.
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).
Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch:
Your local branch is home to one of the largest and longest running horticultural events in England - The Shrewsbury Flower show. It also was the birthplace of the naturalist Charles Darwin were he also grew up. You can find our branch at the Business Park near the River Severn.
We cover areas such from Whitchurch, Telford, Ludlow, Newtown and all towns in between!You will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75611605