The Best Connection are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to coordinate an onsite contract based at our client’s premises in Stafford. The role is primarily dealing with the daily welfare and management of our temporary workforce based from that site, as well as building & maintaining the company’s relationship with the client. A key aspect of the role will also involve the recruitment and resourcing of staff for this specific client.
- Onsite coordinators who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £18,000 - £20,000
- Plus an excellent commission scheme after qualifying period, (normally 6 months) approximately 10% of basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays
The Best Connection has an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
People management, Supervisory/Team Leader experience
Excellent communication skills
PC literacy including a basic appreciation of Word and Excel
Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship
Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account
Fast learner with a problem solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement
Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented to client
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £319 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work: Your working week will consist of 42.5 hours with 1 hour lunch break each day.