The main aim of the role is preparing, cooking and serving food at a busy customer site.
- Provide a consistently high standard of quality food.
- Maintain an excellent level of hygiene in all areas of the kitchen and servery areas.
- Ensure that all meals are produced to specification and presented to company standard.
- Support the chef manager in menu planning and costing.
- Ensure receipt, storage and handling of all food meets currents hygiene legislation
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification - e.g. Food Hygiene Certificate
- Diploma in Professional Cookery Minimum Level 2 - e.g. C&G 706/2
- Experience of contract catering
- Flair and imagination as a chef
- A good understanding of cost control
- Good team-working skills with a flexible approach to work, and strong leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Excellent client relationship and customer care skills
- DBS check will be required.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75611829