Plant Maintenance Engineer
Plant Maintenance Engineer, based in Telford Shropshire.
Working standard day shift pattern - Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Salary up to £26,000 plus benefits.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
•Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
• To ensure that all requests are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
• Attend to equipment failures. Ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
• Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
• Support department in achievement of business plan objectives.
• Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
• To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
• Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
•At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
•Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75642399