Every Job Recruitment are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer for one of our city based well established and vibrant clients
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To always follow cGMP and relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure that all plant and machinery is repaired promptly.
- To ensure that all machine changes are carried out correctly and promptly.
- To advise of the most productive use of machinery.
- To assist in the investigation of complaints, both internally and externally and help in the prevention of recurrences.
- To complete all documentation as required by GMP, including filling in machine logs and maintaining a file of machine repairs and modifications.
- To assist in the preparation of quotations by providing relevant information and guidance.
- To attend and input into the daily scheduling meetings.
- Member of the CP Ops team, participating in strategic direction of CP.
- To assist with training and the preparation of training programmes when required.
- Ensuring that Planned Preventative Maintenance System is implemented and followed.
- Ensuring that the stock of authorised spares is maintained and advising on spares that are required.
- The monitoring control of all engineering sub-contractors.
- Extensive engineering experience within production environment
- Ability to deliver effective engineering solutions
- Proactive in developing improvements to benefit line efficiencies
- Competent PC skills
Only applicants with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.
We offer an excellent introduce a friend scheme. If you know someone looking for work please ask them to contact us today. If they work for us for a month you will be rewarded!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75640068