Location: Hall Green, Birmingham
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm - no on call duties
A Fantastic Opportunity to work for a well-established, high quality Home Care / Domiciliary Agency.
This is an opportunity to join a successful Company who are expanding and can offer job security, fantastic support and an outstanding opportunity to build your career.
The successful Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing a database of service users from the private and local authority sectors.
- Managing a database of carers to fulfil your client’s needs, building relationships with your carers and key stakeholders in order to maximise business.
- Handling packages of care, filling bookings and coordination of rotas.
- Working in a fast paced pressurised environment you will be dealing with a wide variety of clients with differing healthcare needs.
- You will be proactive, highly organised and able to work at a fast pace.
The requirements of the Care Coordinator
- A good knowledge and understanding of the care industry, and experience of coordinating within domiciliary care
- Experience of working with local councils and taking on packages of care
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of doing rotas
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive with excellent administration skills
- A Professional personal appearance
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Care Coordinator role is for you then please apply today!