Reward & Benefits Business Partner - 12 month fixed term
Are you an experienced Rewards and Benefits Business Partner with a proven background? Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast paced environment?
If so, HomeServe could be the place for you.
We have been recognised as a Bloomberg Top Employer, independent review site Glassdoor has recently ranked our CEO as the 3 rd best CEO in the UK and a nd we're relentless in our pursuit of making HomeServe an even better place to work!
If you would like to be a part of a business making a difference in 2017 we'd like to hear from you.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The team ensure that there is fairness and transparency in reward and benefits structures, organisation design and visibility of equality and diversity considerations. This ensures that the business is the right size and attracts and retains the right People to achieve the strategy
ABOUT THE ROLE
A key member of the Reward & Benefits team, supporting the Head of Reward & Benefits and the wider People team to develop and communicate the Reward and Benefits agenda and activity to support the delivery of the People strategy and HomeServe Membership Limited's strategic objectives.
There are two Business Partners within the team, whilst it is expected there will be flexibility across both reward and benefits activity, this role will take the lead with benefits provision.
* Provide significant input into the development of the reward strategy for HomeServe Membership Limited.
* Effectively consult, support and influence HomeServe's employees, managers and senior leaders in reward activity, including annual pay and bonus review process, salary benchmarking/job evaluation and variable pay schemes.
* Support the delivery of complex reward projects identified in the People Team target operating model (company wide), owning the end to end delivery of key workstreams or individual projects.
* Proactively seek to improve existing processes, considering new methods of working to provide an effective, forward thinking and engaging reward strategy.
* Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure effective communication of the reward philosophy and associated processes.
* Submit data and for all annual external salary surveys and other ad hoc surveys as required to ensure that HomeServe continually has access to the latest external market data.
* Ensure the business has current, appropriately managed and legally compliant reward policies.
* Ensure HML's pay arrangements continue to support HML's desired outcomes in a manner appropriate to HML's FCA regulated status.
* Provide input into the provision of accurate and meaningful reward MI.
* Provide significant input into the development of the benefits strategy for HomeServe Membership Limited.
* Provide, maintain and develop of a platform for benefits provision to including employee discounts, recognition, long service awards, holiday buy and sell scheme and childcare vouchers.
* Take a leading role in the development and communication of new and existing benefits initiatives.
* Lead and provide input into tenders for external benefits provision, such as private medical insurance and employee assistance programme providers.
* Actively seek new and effective ways of communicating benefits activity across HomeServe, driving engagement and delivering value for money.
* Work closely with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to improve existing processes and communication of the benefits offering.
* Ensure the business has current, appropriately managed and legally compliant benefits policies.
* Provide input into the provision of accurate and meaningful benefits MI
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
* Degree level educated or equivalent experience, CIPD qualified or with equivalent relevant training in Reward and Benefits concepts and theories
* Experience in supporting the development and delivery of the reward and benefits agenda at an organisational level
* Knowledge of industry best practice and benchmarking on pay and benefits related matters
* Strong commercial awareness
* Experience of benchmarking and/or job evaluation methodology and concepts
* Experience of communicating complex information to employees at all levels
* Experience of working in a regulated business
* Experience of promoting and communicating benefits to a remote workforce
OUR PEOPLE BEHAVIOURS
You will be a role model of our values and behaviours:
Dare to Care
* Be known for what you do, not what you say
* Be proactive, supportive, help and encourage others
* Have a positive attitude to work and to your colleagues
Do the Right Thing
* Be open and honest
* Be respectful: treat others as you would like to be treated
* Deliver on your promises
* Never look the other way
* Find Solutions and turn negatives into positives
* Take personal ownership and responsibility to make things happen
* Embrace change and new ways of working
* Put forward suggestions and new ideas
* Look for learning opportunities and new experiences
Win together, Trust Each Other
* Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues
* Build strong relationships with colleagues across the business
* Value the experience and opinions of others
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75619943