To generate technical quotations and proposals for small works and system remediation as a result of Technical inspections in order to ensure customer compliance and drive revenue.
- To provide a triage service to technical reports including non-conformance and recommendations from the field technical team to establish appropriate course of action.
- To quote remedial work and small works identified from field technical reports in a timely manner to give excellent customer service and ensure compliance for our customers.
- On occasion, to conduct site technical surveys to enable accurate estimating.
- To build relationships with Field based sales teams and Branch Operations to maximise post inspection opportunities.
- To produce Proposals / Quotations / Tenders in accordance with Interserve standards and templates and ensure all are completed in accordance with appropriate technical standards and guidelines.
- To discuss quotations direct with clients, providing them with technical support and guidance.
- To maintain accurate records of all quotations on CRM.
- Achieve target Pipeline Value ongoing and Average Order Value.
- Achieve Sales Target as a minimum both for Annualised value and in year contribution.
- Revenue target.
- Revenue profitiability.
- Product sales mix ratio.
- Customer activity administration.
- Proposal volume and value - pipeline.
- Prospect conversion rates.
- Sales performance and activity reporting.
- Account profitability and analysis.
- CRM review.
What we are looking for
- Experience of preparing technical quotations and proposals within Fire and/or Water services
- A strong understanding of the Technical standards and guidelines governing Fire & Water compliance and system design.
- Proven success in dealing directly with customers in a business to business environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Sound technical knowledge of fire and water safety and legislation.
- Copes effectively with a varied and busy workload.
- Customer focused.
- Able to time-manage/plan on a daily basis.
- Methodical and structured approach to work.
- Builds rapport both internally and externally, appreciating the need to network with colleagues to create buy-in.
- Good communicator: written and verbal.
- Gathers all relevant information that could impact a situation and creates proactive solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Focused on delivering results whatever the task. Plans an outcome before commencing the process.
- Proven track record of consistent results against targets set.
- Competent in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Technically competent.
- Commercially aware.
This advert is for applicable to Fire & Water Sales Personnel only.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75724749