My client is an established engineering firm who are looking for an experienced HR Manager to come on board and run the end to end HR function on a 12-month maternity contract. You will be responsible for leading the HR function both strategically and operationally in all people related matters including (but not limited to):
• Employee relations
• Learning and development
• HR Strategy
• Policies and procedures
• Contract Harmonisation
You will provide pragmatic HR guidance and support to the business based on policies and HR best practice whilst understanding and communicate any commercial risks and/or benefits of proposed action.
You will need to review and develop efficient and cost effective resourcing strategies to reflect best practice plus company and client goals as well as embedding PDP processes to ensure effective development of individuals to guide learning and development plans.
It is essential that you have a sound knowledge of HR best practice, employment law, and commercial understanding.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and so the experience of working in a standalone position ideally in an SME would be advantageous as you will be providing pragmatic HR guidance and support to the whole business.
HR Manager – The Person
• Ideally Chartered CIPD membership or equivalent HR qualification
• Demonstrates commercial awareness by considering benefits, costs, and risks of any proposed action
• Ideally, have worked in a standalone role.
• A strong communicator with the ability to build productive working relationships
• Demonstrable ability to deliver HR solutions and proactive initiatives that contribute to organisational goals
• Ability to work with people in all areas of the business
• Advanced level of MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75668102