Sprinkler Design Engineer
We are recruiting a Sprinkler Design Engineer to join our team in Coventry.
The candidate should be fully conversant with the current standards, BSEN12845, BS9251, NFPA, FM. They must be able to design in 2D using AutoCAD or 3D.
Ideally the candidate should have LPCB basic exam with preference for having intermediate and FHC qualifications if possible.
- LPCB Basic, Intermediate and FHC qualifications.
- To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems.
- To carry out site surveys.
- To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services.
- To produce hydraulic calculations.
- To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks.
- To request information from internal and external clients.
- To inform clients of contract changes.
What we are looking for
- Experience with AutoCAD, preferably having an understanding CAD Duct and Revit.
- To hold the following recognized LPCB Basic, Intermediate examinations.
- Familiarization with Canute Software.
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills.
- Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines.
- Proven ability to organize self and others.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
- Desirable but not essential – BS9251 – domestic and residential.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75776723