We are recruiting for a Court Usher to be based in Stafford.
This is a temporary post, working full time Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
Duties include :-
- Prepare courts for sitting
- Liaise with Legal Adviser, Court Clerks and Judiciary together with Court Admin Sections
- Cover Ushers' Reception desk duties and obtain names of all parties and complete front sheets with court results in some court sittings
- Swear in witnesses as appropriate
- Provide support to jurors and Judiciary
- Photocopy any documents required by the court
- Ensure the smooth running of the courts
You will need to have strong Customer Services Skills and be able to remain professional at all times. This is a public facing role and some aspects of it can be sensitive so you will also need to be resilient.
To apply, please click Apply Now Via the Government Link or Contact Rachel on 01902 429995
You must be completely reference checkable for the last 3 years
Due to the nature of this role you will need to go through a DBS CLEARANCE as a minimum. This will be at a cost of £44.00 which you will receive back after you have worked for us for a minimum time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75768641