Personal Assistant - 6 month - immediate start
Personal Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive Personal Assistant to join our team in Birmingham on a 6 month temporary contract. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with previous experience of working in a similar role, you will be responsible to provide a range of secretarial and administration duties to the JV Senior Management team.
- Develop, implement and maintain office management systems that will ensure the efficient running of the office
- Liaise effectively with staff and customers at all levels and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure that invoices and business expenses are processed in order to be paid on time
- Manage office budgets to plan
- Plan and organise office/site events as required
- Support the work of other team members during periods of absence or unexpected high volumes of work activity
- Demonstrate the companies behaviours
- Collaborate relentlessly
- Ensure a relentless focus on Health & Safety
- Support business leaders by carrying out a full range of administration and secretarial support, including diary management, making appointments, arranging travel, to ensure an efficient service is delivered
- Produce / help with documents, presentations and reports as required
- Substantial secretarial and/or administrative experience at a senior level within a busy team environment
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communicator with team and general management skills
- Experience in prioritising own/others' work and of allocating and checking work
- Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Very strong customer focus
- Excellent typing skills and IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
This role could lead to a temp to perm position.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Open to all experience candidates who are available for an immediate start. Due to high volume we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.