Customer Communications Manager
Customer Communications Manager
6 month fixed term contract
We have an exciting 6 month opportunity for a Customer Communications Manager to join our Marketing Operations team in Walsall. Marketing Operations is responsible for the delivery of circa 60 million direct mail packs, 5.5 million policy and renewal documents and email oversight.
The purpose of this role is to support key internal stakeholders in executing exciting promotions, helping recruit and retain Customers. The successful applicant will manage complex/high risk policy and renewal projects, terms and conditions updates and events and triggers projects ensuring they are delivered on time, fully compliant and error-free with all tasks completed, whilst supporting the smooth delivery of continuous business as usual work
Other duties to include:
- To Lead the delivery of Policy & Renewal (P&R) channel projects within process, error-free and to deadline enabling complete realisation of retention benefit, demonstrating 100% commitment to quality and compliance.
- Managing the delivery of changes to terms and conditions as required by the Product team utilising the system developed for the purpose, and working with the supplier ensure that the system continues to meet the needs of the business. As well as the delivery of Events & Triggers campaigns, working alongside suppliers to improve systems and processes.
- Define project risks and blockers and identify resolutions and engage key stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are clear; create project briefs for internal stakeholders and suppliers and identify the most effective way of delivering these projects, using the best available technology.
- Identify and drive improvements within the Documate system working with suppliers and Supplier Management
As an experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record in a marketing operational role, you'll have:
- Experience in successfully managing a range of concurrent activities, challenging processes and identifying improvements, with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
Ideally, you will also have project management experience, document composition project delivery and PRINCE2 project management (Foundation level).
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub . You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75761855