Local Midlands based Sub-Contractors are currently experiencing fantastic growth and as such have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis. They have been established for a numerous amount of years and now have secured a lucrative multi-million pound contract
This company is building a strong reputation within the planned and refurbishment sector, due to building a strong portfolio of projects they have helped the business become stronger and profitable and now the company is looking to further strengthen the business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Key Skills required:
* Estimating contracts at PQQ stage of the tender process
* Experience of sub-contract account management
* Ability to provide commercial information to the operations teams, including cost and contractual advice
* Evaluation of contract documentation.
* Strong knowledge of building technologies and Construction process.
* Having an inquisitive personality and think outside the box.
* Commercially aware and astute.
* Client liaison skills.
* Attend weekly sales meetings.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Working within a customer focused team.
* Good at problem solving and providing effective solutions to the clients and the delivery team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75845560