Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Home Based) – Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting a growing energy saving company to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Manager to work as part of a newly formed national sales team, based throughout the UK, to be responsible for developing sales in the very best manufacturing brands across electrical, water and energy saving technologies.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and deliver a robust business plan, focusing on achieving agreed monthly targets for own area.
- Maximise profit and assist in achieving the overall sales team target.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to build market share in the designated sales area.
- Provide regular accurate sales forecast and statistical reports for individual sales area, including feedback on current market trends, marketing and promotional needs.
- Maintain an up to date record of activity on CRM system, with pipeline, customer contact and diary system within the standard company procedures.
- Proactively promote the company and products wherever possible, including trade events, network events and on-line forums.
- Work with internal teams in the preparation of proposals, quotations as well as promotional data, presentation material and seminars as required.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of projects and major accounts, in conjunction with internal sales and project teams.
- Participate and be a positive contributor in team and wider company meetings, discussions and other activities.
You will have a minimum of 2 years proven field based sales experience, working in a targeted environment and delivering KPI's. You will be experienced in working from home as part of a remote team structure. Working as part of a newly formed national sales team, based throughout the UK, as well as your excellent knowledge and contacts you will have access to the very best brands across electrical, water and energy saving sectors as well as a wide range of case studies of successful projects.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional keywords: sales, regional sales manager, business development, LED, lighting, plumbing, heating, washroom, energy saving
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. Fixed Fee Web Recruitment. We are a local & bespoke recruitment service provider that works on behalf of companies looking for quality candidates. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. For this position we are acting as a Recruitment Agency. Should you wish to obtain more information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75871485