Are you passionate about delivering exceptional clinical care to older people? So are we at Priory Adult Care.
Our Nurses play a critical role in leading our care teams to deliver outstanding individualised, person-centred care that makes a real difference to the lives of our residents. If that sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, then why not join our friendly team. If you share our commitment to supporting older people, this role will make more of your experience than you ever imagined.
Charles Court Care Home provides residents with the highest standards of care, comfort and support, within a safe and homely environment. Our friendly and experienced staff ensure the social, physical and emotional needs of the resident are met through a person-centred approach to nursing care.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please contact the home on
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.About us
At Amore Care we offer residential, nursing and dementia care to older people with varying levels of need. All of our residents have their own personal care plan, recognising their individual needs and wishes.
We aim to enhance quality of life by enabling people in our care to make informed choices about their daily life. We actively engage with residents and relatives, encouraging regular feedback and ensuring the people in our care are as independent as possible.
We are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and are committed to providing each employee with a fulfilling working environment and encouraging you in your personal and professional development. Recently voted as the ‘UK’s Most Outstanding Residential Care Service’, Amore Care offers you the opportunity to be part of an award-winning and inspiring culture that believes in consistently delivering outstanding standards of care.Disclosure
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75845420