French Speaking IT Support / Developer
Job Title: French speaking IT Support / Developer
Salary: £23,000 to £27,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone either Degree Educated or Qualified Computing professional with a couple of years' experience in IT support that is keen to step into a more development focused role and use their skills in C# and SQL Server that you have picked up at University or College in a commercial environment.
You will be based out of the company's Head Office, close to Lichfield and you will provide technical support as well as development in C# and SQL Server to their users in France and the other UK Sites.
The company have grown at a phenomenal rate over the last few years and are looking to continue with their European expansion.
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private health care
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- Fluent French and English language skills
- At least two years Software Development or IT Support experience
- Computing Qualification at degree level (or Similar)
- Experience working with C# and SQL Server (can be through education)
- VBA and Access desirable
We are looking for someone looking for a step up or a change in their career so if you want to move from a support to a more development focused role in C# this could be the one for you.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us