Digital Product Manager
Due to their continued growth, this FTSE 250 company is looking to recruit a Digital Product Manager to join its growing digital marketing team. You will be responsible for crafting the product roadmap and setting the vision for future development, meticulously working through the user experience, journey and functionality and delivering high satisfaction and advocacy amongst users.
You will be expected to analyse and report on trends, habits and behaviours of digital product users in order to identify opportunities for improvement and to define future product development.
- Translate product strategy into achievable product roadmaps and staged development release programs - that are clearly articulated and shared with senior stakeholders
- Define and document the features and requirements for future development to facilitate accurate build and implementation
- Pulling and analysing data to support prioritisation of design and build efforts
- Work through key UX considerations for both web and mobile, delivering engaging design and thoughtful customer journeys, including the shaping of wireframes and design specs
- Improve and enhance the effectiveness of products, core functionality and ultimately deliver product success
- Responsible for ensuring the ongoing performance of the live products, usability and sustainability
- Write and manage all supporting documents including user guides, terms and conditions, offline product promotion literature and internal training presentations
- Work with PR in identifying and sharing suitable content to help promote the company’s digital product range
- Drive digital innovation and best practices for online product design and development, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team
- Ensure that the images, copy and other components of the products are set up and structured in the correct way to support search capability if appropriate
- Optimise and experience and through implementing testing strategies using advanced digital tools at your disposal
- Working with digital colleagues, integrate the digital products into the overall online experience for clients
- Produce regular management reports that provide insight into usage, product performance and user experience
- Budgetary control project spend
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends and technology
- Working knowledge of SEO, Analytics, UX, Design and Marketing.
- Experience of working in a business undergoing digital transformation
- Proven track record of successfully managing a digital product/online client experience and hungry for an opportunity to own and influence digital activity for FTSE 250 company
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, including financial cost/benefit analysis
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard to internal briefing and developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ideally graduate level or professional marketing qualifications
- Excellent PC and online skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and the use of Content Management Systems - ideally with some HTML coding capability.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital product manager to work for a market leading brand and really make their mark.