Receptionist / Administrator
Our client is an international, world-leading manufacturer and supplier of award winning ceramic ranges; predominantly for the hospitality industry and they operate globally.
The role of the Receptionist Administrator will be to support a busy and demanding customer services and administration team based within a busy office environment.
The role of the Receptionist Administrator will take all incoming calls via the main telephone number, ensuring that all calls are dealt with efficiently and transferred to the requested person in a prompt and timely manner. The role of the Receptionist Administrator will also assist with the general administration of the Customer Services department.
The duties required of the Receptionist Administrator will include:
- Answer all incoming calls and forward as appropriate
- Co-ordinate reports including Incentive Reports, Outstanding Order Reports, Sales Reports and ad hob reports as requested
- Processing samples and quotes on internal system
- Data input on the CRM system as appropriate
- Event booking including transport, hotels, restaurants, exhibitions.
- Customer visits arranging factory tours etc
- Work on the CRM system as appropriate
- Processing samples of a sales order
- Educated to GCSE standard grade A* - C in Mathematics and English
- Excellent PC skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be able to explain things in a way that ensures everyone knows what is expected of them
- Must be structured in the handling of information
- Good at handling questions.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.