Administration Assistant - High Court Correspondences, Contract
My client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for recruitment an experienced Administrator on a fixed term contract for 12 months. You will need to pass a credit check for the role due to the nature of the industry.
The salary is £14250, rising to £15,000 after 6 month probationary period. 35 hours per week.
Candidates need to have a minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C or above. This is an entry level role and would suit someone with 6-12 months office experience who has dealt with corresponding to clients and can write bespoke letters. You will assessing individual cases and be able to draft the relevant response.
Your duties will include;
- To input new case instructions, and check the validity and details of those instructions.
- To create all documents that, are require and associated with those instructions, and file with the courts as necessary.
- To deal with clients queries as they arise, and in doing so install confidence in the client of our ability to effectively manage the process
- To deal with the courts queries as they arise, and chase courts as needed for updates and returns of papers.
- To carry out case reviews.
- To produce reports to clients on cases.
- To produce as required reports to management.
- To maintain original paper records and scan to file
- To maintain records of fees paid by clients, who have:-
o Provided cheques for the court fees in advance
o Maintain an account with us for fee drawing as required, and notify of top up's as required.
- Experience of Data Entry.
- Inbound and Outbound confidence in dealing with customers of the telephone
- Ability to write letters
Please note you will need to pass a CRB check and have no CCJ's to apply for this role as stated above.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.