Call Centre Operative - Weekends
This successful and established nationwide company are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their Call Centre Division covering Saturdays and Sundays (6am - 6pm).
You will be responsible for providing first line support to dedicated clients and progressing all enquiries.
• Answer inbound calls
• Logging new enquiries (jobs) onto the system
• Generate automatic job numbers for each enquiry
• Contact engineers from on-call list
• Deploy and track engineer via in-house system
• Keep the client updated on engineers ETA
• Support the Call Centre Supervisor with duties as and when required
• To ensure any additional ad hoc duties are completed
• Liaise with Call Centre Supervisor and report any issues
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate / quick learner
• Able to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
• SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY
• 6am - 6pm
• Perm role
• Salary £8 per hour
• Free parking
You must be a driver or be able to walk to the location due to no public transport links available before 6am.
Due to the significant levels of applications we receive, we are sorry that we are unable to personally respond to all applications. Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.