Digital Marketing Executive
Our global business services client based in Tamworth is looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive. This role is to ensure the range of products within the defined category achieve sales, stock and planned gross contribution through the development of the product ranges and services.
- To maintain accurate product and service pricing information as directed by the Category Manager.
- To contribute to the range review process across the products within the company portfolio, demonstrating an understanding of how cost and margin affect demand / order figures.
- Experience and understanding of the 'IOT' technology can influence the world of product design
- To develop and maintain a product image and specification database, ensuring they are appropriately sized and of suitable quality.
- To liaise with the Core marketing team to ensure that products, landing pages, e-mail campaigns and promotions are ready for new product launches.
- Effectively communicate with suppliers to ensure all data is accurate and as current as possible, including pricing and specifications.
- To own the sample process and ensure all photography and samples are correct for new products.
- Commercially focused graduate ideally with some technical, IT or marketing expertise.
- Education to a degree level or equivalent.
- Keen interest in the internet, technology and I.T
- Knowledge of IOT solutions, technologies used in IOT and an understanding of business applications for IOT solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Methodical and organised
- Self-motivated but also able to work in a multi-site team