Quality Analyst Team Leader
Lead by example as you guide your team to success.
At the AA, we’ve set industry standards with high quality policies and a promise to be by our members’ sides whenever they need us. We don’t just believe in fulfilling our obligations to our customers - we believe in wowing them with excellence. These are values that we’re committed to upholding, and as such we place great emphasis on our quality analysis capabilities.
The role of Quality Analyst Team Leader is to lead a team of Quality Analysts. whilst developing a working environment for your team to develop and thrive.
You’ll ensure that any changes, updates to quality process or standards are communicated effectively and in a timely manner. You will also proactively promote the identification of and raising attention to any trends in quality performance, providing the company with the data and information to make decisions that continue to positively shape quality standards and agent capability.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a team of up to 15 Quality Analysts, to achieve and exceed quality targets/standards, with overall responsible for the development and coaching of Quality Analysts and accountable for creating and maintaining a high performing team.
- Reviewing a range of statistical and/or performance data (i.e. Quality Checker report), giving feedback and coaching Quality Analysts to maintain or improve performance.
- Keeping abreast of internal and external updates, changes to Quality Analysis best practice. Providing a cascade of relevant communications.
- Working with other Quality Team Leaders, Quality Analysts, Quality Checkers and agent Team Leaders ensuring quality is providing a consistently high standard of service and support to customer facing staff.
- Managing the people processes for the team, e.g. absence, disciplinary and grievances, annual performance reviews, performance improvement.
- Undertaking Quality Analysis duties from time to time to upkeep own development and maintain understanding for coaching/monitoring and to assist in busy times.
- You will be a proven team leader: able to recruit, develop and retain a high performing team of quality analysts.
- You will be methodical with high attention to detail and expertise in analysing the quality outputs of the team.
- You will be able to analyse management information and use the findings to maintain or develop team performance.
- You will be able to consistently analyse quality outputs from both, an analyst and a customer perspective.
- You will proactively use own initiative to identify, raise and/or action outputs from quality analysis activity aimed at improving the capability of the quality team.
- You will have a full understanding of Quality tools, systems and reporting standards & requirements, with a keen eye on constant improvement and development which improves quality outputs and further develops the customer experience.
- You will be able to work as a team player and lead a team, sharing quality findings and best practice.
- You will be highly motivated and driven to ensure success in this role and for line reports.