Digital Product Manager
An opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to help transform the online activity through providing excellent digital experiences. This role will support overall marketing efforts and be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to help the business meet its targets.
A fast growing FTSE 250 Financial services business based in Birmingham. This business is really embracing digital transformation and it is an exciting time to join.
This Digital Project Manager role will include the following:
- You will translate the product strategy into achievable product roadmap and staged development release programs - that are clearly articulated and shared with senior stakeholders
- Pulling and analysing data to support prioritisation of design and build efforts
- Work through key UX considerations for both web and mobile, delivering engaging design and thoughtful customer journeys, including the shaping of wireframes and design specs
- Improve and enhance the effectiveness of products, core functionality and ultimately deliver product success
- Write and manage all supporting documents including user guides, terms and conditions, offline product promotion literature and internal training presentations
- Drive digital innovation and best practices for online product design and development, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team
- Ensure that the images, copy and other components of the products are set up and structured in the correct way to support search capability if appropriate
- Optimise and experience and through implementing testing strategies using advanced digital tools at your disposal
- Produce regular management reports that provide insight
- Budgetary control project spend
- Stakeholder management
The Ideal candidate for this Digital Project Manager role based in Coventry will have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of SEO, Analytics, UX, Design and Marketing.
- Experience of working in a business undergoing digital transformation
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, including financial cost/benefit analysis
- Ideally graduate level or professional marketing qualifications
- HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and the use of Content Management Systems - ideally with some HTML coding capability.
- Excellent problem solver, offering the right balance of creativity and pragmatism, with the confidence to challenge assumptions and instigate positive change to achieve business goals
Highly competitive package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75952203